I am very happy to announce the release of Drops 1.1. Drops is the ultimate tool for uploading files. Simply drop files or folders on the Drops icon in your menu bar. In a blink of an eye your files will be uploaded to your server and the URL copied to the clipboard. You can now simply paste the URL wherever you want. Drops can also automatically shorten the URL for you. Let's have a closer look.
This is Drop's menu. It shows a history of uploaded files. The icon can change its color so that you can see what Drops is doing at the moment.
There are many things about Drops that will make your life easier.
- Manage multiple FTP servers: Simply create as many connections you need.
- Drops can copy the URL of an uploaded file to the clipboard automatically.
- Drops can shorten the URL automatically.
- Drops can compress files before uploading.
- Drops can compress folders before uploading.
You can buy Drops at the Mac App Store - more information and a link to the store can be found at my website.